With a name like Cristie, who knew?
And, as a site that takes a "big tent" approach on the decision about "Who's Jewish?" that's good enough to be included here.
The top ranked golfer on the female pro tour has a nice selection of reasonably priced memorabilia available, for those who collect Jewish golf.
The by-no-means-comprehensive list of golf trading cards includes:
- 2003 Upper Deck LPGA card #54;
- 2003 UD Renditions #64;
- 2003 UD Renditions Signature Exhibit #KE;
- 2003 SP Authentic #129, a limited edition signed card;
- 2003 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics #KE , a limited edition swatch card;
- 2003 SP Game Used #65, a card featuring an autographed piece of her golf shirt.
Kerr's unsigned cards sell for $1 or less on Beckett, with memorabilia cards going for as much as $25-$30.
In addition to her paste boards, eBay also has a variety of Kerr signed pin flags, ticks, photos and golf balls, for prices ranging from $10 to upwards of $200. As always, buyer beware.Has anyone met Kerr? Gotten an autograph? What's your experience with her been like?